GRAFTING KNIFE 202P SP OT
Grafting and budding pruning knife:
- Regular straight blade.
- Black plastic horn looking handle.
- Solid brass liner and fixed brass bark lifter.
- Steel blade with high percentage of carbon beveled on one side.
- Right-handed tool.
- Good cutting penetration.
- Stays sharp longer with the exclusive Due Buoi hardening process «EXTRA DURO».
- HRC 57/58.
- Suitable for budding fruit tree, rose bushes or vineyard.
Blade length: 6.5 cm (2.47 in)
Total size: 20 cm
Blade: Steel C100 - Hardness: HRC 55/56 - Liner: Brass OT63 - Rivets: Brass OT65 - Handle: Cellulose acetate mold - Bark Lifter: Brass OT63
Weight: 69 gr
In stock. Usually ships within 2 working days (8 working days during August).