DOUBLE CUTTING BLADES SECATEURS ALLUMINIUM HANDLES DB 135/20
Superlight double blades forged pruning secateurs:
- Made in steel with a high percentage of carbon - HRC 58/59.
- Thanks to the double blade a precise and clear cut has provided preventing bark scarring or the creation of new sprouts.
- Replaceable blades.
- Right-handed and left-handed usable aluminum handle. Completely interchangeable.
- Perfect for grafting and pruning for scions. Very sharp and cuts hard woods with ease without squeezing anything.
- Cuts evenly and cleanly without crushing stems letting them heal faster and causing less stress and disease.
- Stays sharp longer with the exclusive Due Buoi hardening process «EXTRA DURO»
Total size: 20 cm
Blade: Steel C60 - Hardness: HRC 58/59 - Nut: Hardened steel C45 - Bolt: AVP - Lock System: Steel - Handle: Aluminum 6082
Weight: 270 gr
In stock. Usually ships within 2 working days (8 working days during August).